- Do you find yourself longing for a better relationship with your partner?
- Do you feel stuck in old patterns, having the same fight over and over?
- Has a major loss like baby loss happened in your relationship?
- Are you feeling depressed, stressed out, or anxious?
Relationships are hard, even under the best of circumstances! Despite any challenges, we are wired for connection. It is in a secure, loving relationship with another person that we experience the best version of ourselves. Yet many of us have not had healthy role models to demonstrate this type of relationship.
With warmth and authenticity I work with couples to change patterns that are no longer serving them. In our work together you and your partner will:
- create new ways to work with past issues
- better understand your partner and yourself
- deepen your sense of connection, security and fun!
I work with couples using PACT (psychobiological approach to couple therapy). PACT is an integration of cutting edge research in the areas of:
- neuroscience – the study of the human brain;
- attachment theory – our biological need to bond with others;
- and human arousal – one’s in the moment alertness and body regulation.
These three areas in combination can lead to deep and lasting change in relationships. Using the PACT model I will help you better understand how you and your partner are wired for connection. We will work together to create new ways to work with past issues. By doing this, you can create different possibilities for your relationship, thus allowing both of you to feel safe, secure and loved.
I am passionate about working with couples who want to do the work. In our sessions you will face your concerns head on with a balance of intensity and humor.
I completed Level II PACT training in 2015. To learn more about PACT, visit the PACT Institute.